In which Vox and Mr. Johnson talk about the Shadowrun collectible card game, Crossfire. Also included: a new and extra-long Critter Corner. You may feel more at ease with a can of Raid nearby.
Listener SpitDawg created this lovely breakdown of episode 36 by timestamp (Thanks!):
- 2 New Critical Glitch episodes (http://criticalglitch.com/)
- Strays (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1382542560/strays-a-friendly-fuzzy-fate-accelerated-rpg) Ends: Fri, Aug 1
- Sail Away, Sweet Sister (http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/128889/Shadowrun-Sail-Away-Sweet-Sister-Enhanced-Fiction)
- 2 New Gamers Tavern epsiodes(non-Shadowrun) (http://gamerstavern.org/)
- 1 new Gamers Tavern episode (Shadowrun Actual Play)
- Shadowrun on-line – July 8th Update (http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/)
- Arcology Podcast T-Shirts
A Word from our Sponser
- Hero-Lab & Realm-Works (www.wolflair.com)
- Crossfire Review
- Critter Corner – Bugs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
3 thoughts on “Episode 036 – Crossfire”
Love the information on Crossfire! I was a bit saddened to hear there are only 4 races though. I wonder why they decided against adding Dwarves? Maybe they will be added in an expansion?
Watching Dice Tower’s review, it looks like there are more races available – including dwarves.
Maybe they only were excluded from the demo copy? Not done yet or something? Either way thank you for this review. I am for sure picking this up for my collection.