In which the team continues their legwork amidst distractions, including an encounter with a half-ork…
In which Mr. Johnson and Vox talk about The Infected with Patrick Goodman.
In which Vox and Mr. Johnson offer some advice for building and running scenes within your game. Also, a new Critter Corner and a new listener story!
- Check out this wiz new SR Actual Play podcast: http://geekthemage.com/
- UPDATE – A couple of you have posted additions to the story on Facebook. Thank you! I shall endeavor to update the note with the additions by the end of the day on Monday. We’re so close!
- If you haven’t already, please check out the story and add to it. We’re so close to the end – you have permission to pull out all the stops!
- Add to the story by adding a comment onto the pinned thread on our main Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/arcologypodcast
- Read the whole story (in a serviceable order, at least) by checking out the note: https://www.facebook.com/notes/284382251758562/
In which Vox and Mr. Johnson discuss how to make the most of downtime. Also, a new Critter Corner and Storytime!
Ongoing story for more Neo-Anarchist Podcast! Check out https://www.facebook.com/arcologypodcast/notes – but look at the post too–I’ve re-pinned it to the top of our page–there’ve been some additions since the note was updated! https://www.facebook.com/arcologypodcast
We’re sorry to say we won’t be dropping a regular episode this weekend due to illness. Don’t worry – the mages are coming by tomorrow to start the Circle of Healing ritual. We expect to be back at it very soon.